Friday, April 2, 2010

Because of Him... I AM...

Loved.Forgiven.Saved.Set Free.Grateful.


John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."

A prayer from HeartLight

Father, I believe that you gave Jesus to save me from my sins. I confess that I cannot fully understand that love, but I thank you and praise you with all of my heart. Please forgive me when my life does not reflect your loving estimation of my worth. Give me strength to believe what you say about me. I place my full trust in your love to continue its transformational work of redemption in me. Thank you that you are making me better than I am right now. Thank you even more for ransoming me from my sin and giving me life with you. In Jesus' name. Amen.




40

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So beautiful - thanks for sharing. I needed this reminder today. He is good - and I'm so thankful His story didn't end with His death.

Unknown said...

Love that prayer!

Caroline said...

Very Beautiful !
Caroline

Holly said...

Amen!