Hello everyone from Lynnette's Blog...
1. Start with the obivous, that most of you know! I have been a wife for almost 2 years and we have an adorable 9 month old son that is the light of my life.
2. I am a hair stylist by trade, worked 5 years at a high end salon in Milwaukee before moving up north because of a job position for my husband. We then decided to start a family and I have the priviledge of staying at home to be with Jackson. I do plan to go back to work down the road.
3. I have been exploring a life long hobby of mine - photography. Since I have the perfect subject to be photographing :) I will attending a photography class at the local college in September!! I am a huge documenter! I document everything! I maintain my blog, a personal journal, a journal I am writing for my son about his early years, his baby book, a Bible journal for passages and sermon notes. In addition to take unlimited photos, I also video tape my son's every move.!
4. My son likes to tell stories through his photographs...
"WAIT! Don't take it yet! I'm not ready!"
"Ok - now I'm ready... This is my serious face!"
5. I have a pretty reserved personality. I try to be optomisitic for everyone, and yet seem to be more of a realist for myself. (Is that hypocritical?) - something I'm working on!
6. We are planning on having a small family, but I would absolutely adore having a baby girl. I really do hope God has it in his plans to give me daughter!
7. I have been spending a far amount of time on my "every now and then" hobby - crocheting children's hats and making jewelry. I made my wedding jewelry - which I would say is still my best creations. I am starting to do more Give Aways on my blog for items like these.
8. I LOVE summer! I can't get enough of the sun. The perfect day for me would be at a pool. I am not a huge saltwater person, although the waves are fun! Water and sunshine are the perfect combo!
9. I am currently implimenting Operation PUJ (pronouned "pudge") My son is in the 5% of weight class and the Ped advised me to try and get him to put on more weight. Which is difficult now that he crusing all over the house! Operation Pump Up Jax :)
10. I am currently planning/brain storming my son's upcoming first birthday! Oct, 22nd! AHH!! I am having a hard time coming up with more ideas for "A Very Hungry Caterpillar."
I am also trying to up come with a new name for my blog. "Keeping Up With Paul & April" doesn't really convey creatively what my blog is about. I write about motherhood, my walk with God and the day to day. Any thoughts??