This award comes with some rules and a survey I have to fill out.
1. You Can Only Use One Word! (I Cheated a few times!)
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? beside me
2. Your hair? brunette
3. Your mother? nuturing
4. Your father? compassionate
5. Your favorite food? cream chesse (yikes)
6. Your dream last night? nerve wrecking
7. Your favorite drink? Dr Pepper
8. Your dream/goal? Beach
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? photography/crocheting
11. Your fear? failing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Needed
13. Where were you last night? Anniversary dinner
14. Something that you aren’t? without worry
15. Muffins? Cinnamon
16. Wish list item? SLR camera
17. Where did you grow up? WB, WI
18. Last thing you did? Napped :)
19. What are you wearing? long sleeves
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? too needy
22. Friends? missed
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? CRV
27. Something you’re not wearing? bracelet
28. Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? at church
31. Last time you cried? at church
32. Your best friend? Paul
33. One place that I go to over and over? Walmart UGH!
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Anywhere with GOOD french onion soup :)
Now I get to pass this award onto 6 of my favorite bloggers:
- Allison @ The Second Time Around
Allison is a wonderful friend of mine and our son's were born just a few days apart. I am so thankful for her presence in my life!
- Paige @ Praise Him Through This Storm
Paige and her husband are counting down the days until they meet their new baby girl, Callyn Joy. She is a rainbow baby! Callyn's older sister Tatum is their angel in Heaven.
- Veronica @ The Veronica Blog
Veronica has an adorable family of two little girls. Please visit Veronica and congratulate her family, they just found out they are pregnant with baby number 3 !!
- Jamie @ The Riplets
Jamie is a good friend who I met at the New Kids concert. WHAT? Did I say New Kids? :) She has triplets who were born the day after Jax. Stop by to meet Jordan, Jack and Addison.
- Courtney @ Burton's Blessings
Courtney blogs about her family life and motherhood. Boston is her 7 month old son. I am especially fond of Boston because he is as bald as Jackson is :)
- Heather @ Step Inside
Heather is the proud mommy of three children. She is a home grown, southern girl who has a heart for seeking God's grace and living to tell about it.
Congratulations ladies! Try not to break the "one word answers" so carelessly and I did :)