Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my first time participating in MckMama's "Not Me! Monday" posts. It's a nation wide carnival that has bloggers creating a confess all post and linking it in to the orginial creator's post for everyone to read!

So here it goes...

I did not forget to pack a jacket for my 6 month old when heading to an outdoor picnic this past weekend. I did not have to borrow one from another first time mom of a 2 month old. And that did not make me feel like a bad mother because - I had remember to bring one for myself :)

I did not eat my and my husband's share of brownies this weekend!

I did not put my son's poo filled clothes (from an atomic explosion) in the utility sink to soak and forget about them for 2 days P.U!

My allergies had gotten to rotten while out running errands that I did not resort to using my son's burp cloth as a snot rag! (Seriously - I really didn't give it back to him - I'm not THAT bad!)

My son was not constipated for 4 days straight and so I did not have to use a thermometer to unclog his pipes...

No Way... NOT ME!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

hope the them. worked for him. it never worked with our kiddos. poor baby! and thanks for all the info on the classes!! i'm excited at the prospect of actually learning something about my camera!! :0)