Sunday, April 5, 2009

Restful Sunday


It's been a really lazy weekend so far. Saturday brought about a beautiful day. Regretfully, we didn't get out for a walk. Paul spent the day with Jackson while I met Heather Kenney and her mom at the Appleton Mall for a bit of wedding planning shopping. Heather and Neil have set their wedding date for September this year at St. James Catholic Parish, same church Paul and I were married. I have offered to help arrange the flowers for their wedding. We were invited to the Olive's house for some of Heather's father's wonderful fish fry YUM! Fresh caught yesterday from the Wolf River. We spent the rest of the evening playing Wii Fit - a first for Paul and I. Not gonna lie - feeling pretty sore today!!

Paul - being the great father that he is, got up with Jackson this morning to let me sleep alittle longer (as it was a late night for us :) ). We tag teamed, then he took a nap. Now it's off for grocery shopping!! Yeah!

We are very much looking forward to seeing family this weekend for Easter. I also set Jax's 6 month photos at Sears for the 18th of April - can you believe it? 6 MONTHS!?! It's amazing!

No comments: