Sunday, December 14, 2008

Momma & Baby


Here is a photo I came across of myself when I was a baby. Maybe it's just me, but I really think that Jackson looks like I did when I was his age. He'll probably grow out of it, we don't want him looking like a little girl :)
I have been a maniac with the camera lately. jax is showing so many new facial expressions that I don't want to miss a single one. Last night he slept a 7 hour stretch!! Holy cow! He woke to eat at 5am, then slept another 3 hours. I should be completely rested, but for some reason I am just dead tired today. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's being inside all day. We're just lounging around the house today, watching an uneventful Packer game.

Paul will be going to the dentist tomorrow to have his permanent bridge removed. The dentist will replace it with a temperary one. The following day (Tuesday) Paul will be going to the periodontist to have a "crown lengthening" procedure done. This will require stitches in his gums and the roof of his mouth, Poor guy. This will be the beginning of a few operations that Paul will under go. The end result will a smile that he's wanted for years. :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Love the pics! Yes I would say he looks just like your baby pictures, that is adorable! I'm not happy about the 7 hour sleep stretch!! What am I doing wrong over here?! Will you come feed Maddi for me please? ;) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.