Saturday, November 22, 2008

WATCH THE VIDEOS :)

I seem to be getting the chance to post more videos on my link list (to the lefthand side <---), click on the link name and you'll be directed to a You Tube video. More chances than I have to create a post actually. It's easy and a great way to see Jackson rather than just through photos. So keep checking that!

I have to give thanks for my wonderful husband. He deserves the credit and recognition! I have been so lucky for his willingness to participate in being a great father. He helped me take a bath with Jackson last night... which was better than Paul's experience (floating poo if you get the drift!) Jackson loved the bath! No poo this time (thanks kid!). It's easier to clean him that way than in his little tub.

Also, Paul offered to take both nighttime feedings for me so I could get a full nights rest! I slept from 9pm-6am and I couldn't feel better right now. I got up twice to see if he had a handle on everything and if Jackson was taking the bottles alright. But other than that, I got a wonderful nights sleep and I owe that to him! He fell asleep at some point on the couch, then crawled into bed when I woke to feed the baby at 6am. I don't know when I'll see him again today :) Jackson is sleep again now, so I am going to get a little more sleep yet.

Husbands!! If you're able, give this gift to your wife! You don't truly know how much it will mean to her. No simple "thank you, honey" can even cover it! It's very much needed and very much appreciated!


NOTE: I DO NOT PUT MY KID TO SLEEP WITH HIS HEAD BETWEEN THE SUPPORTS OF THE INCLINE POSITIONER. WHEN HE WIGGLES AT NIGHT, HE SLIDES DOWN AND THAT'S WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTO. :)

No comments: