Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Playmate

We got very exciting news on Monday. We found out that our good friends Joe and Allison are adding to their family of three (Ella 1.5 yr), a baby boy. What a perfect family photo they will make :). I invite you to take a look at Allison's blog where you can see a few ultrasound photos of their baby. Congratulations to them!! There is a link to their site on my left hand margin.

As this news has brought us great joy, it has also made my head spin. One week from today is my 20 week ultrasound appointment and I am growing very restless to find out our baby's sex. I have been having odd, uncomplete dreams about what we'll have. I wake up early in the morning and I can't fall back asleep because my head is swarming with thoughts about it.

I have been home bound here for this week because we are repairing my CRV from the deer accident. I did complete painting the baby's room. Hurray! I am still thinking about some sort of stencil or wordage to paint on the wall. We still need to purchase the dresser/changing table unit and the room should be pretty well set.

Stay tuned the FINAL results of the poll, next Wednesday!!

No comments: