Monday, May 5, 2008

...And the girls are pulling ahead

I was astounding the first day I posted the poll, 10 to 3 said BOYS! That's a far cry from todays results of 15 to 11 GIRLS! I still don't know what to think. Everything I've read about how you carry the baby, the types of food you are drawn to during your pregnancy... all lead to a boy. But I still feel like it's a girl. :) Oh, June just can't come fast enough!!

Paul and I successfully constructed the baby's crib this past week. Of course I had the itch to get it up, and Paul couldn't say NO... again. After the first "not today, babe", I hung my head, got alittle quiet and waiting for him to say "oh alright, if you really want me to." And that was followed by me saying "I don't want you to do it for me, I want you to WANT to put the crib together," I only got a 'Are you kidding me?' look from him across the room .... and the crib was up in an hour. It was nice bonding experience we shared with no arguements. :)

The test results came in for Kathy that her cancer in the breast area was fully removed with her second procedure. In the first operation, the doctors removed several lymph nodes, but still not enough to extract all the cancer in that location. Kathy will begin radiation soon, five days a week for a total of four weeks. Thank you for all your loving support!

No comments: